Sunday, 27 February 2011

Worry

We're back at school tomorrow, after what has been a far less successful half term than I thought it would be. I used to think that being on holiday made for an easy fast, but this week I spent all my time around other people. Usually I have a day or two where I do more or less nothing, and just relax, but this half term was busy busy busy.

Not that that's a bad thing - despite feeling guilty about how much I think I've eaten, I've had a great time this week with friends. I invited a group of people round for the night on Thursday, kind of an early birthday celebration, and I've been out shopping a few times this week. I also had my hair cut much shorter on Thursday - it was past my shoulders before, but now it's a long bob, I love it. Yesterday I went into town and dropped off a bunch of CVs in shops, as I can get a part time job in a few weeks seeing as I'll be 16. Nothing good came up but fingers crossed! :)

I'm choosing to blog now rather than later tonight because as usual I've left all my holiday work until the last minute, so I'll be having a normal Sunday night cramming session tonight, heh. It means so much to me that you still comment on my ramblings despite my not having time to return all your comments this week! Hope you all have had a nice week, too.
Sending you skinnies xx


3 comments:

  1. Completely agree with you about holiday failings, mine was spent eating too much and avoiding homework, hope yours was slightly better xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacations are awful for food, I'd much rather stay inside and hide. After taking all the food out to the trash of course. Sending you skinnies darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy, new follower here :)
    My holiday was similar, but term time makes things easier :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete