My dad doesn't live with us but he comes over once or twice a week, and when he does he cooks. Not that my mum doesn't, but usually I can get away with saying "I'm not hungry" or eating in my room with her, but my dad insists on us all sitting at the table. Today he made Old El Paso fajitas, with chicken, sour cream dip and salad, etc. It tasted really good but I feel like I've eaten so much even though I only ate one fajita. I need to make up for it by having next to no dinner tomorrow.
Being with family means you have to eat but it also means you can't do much exercise without being quizzed. The most I can do is sit ups, press ups, etc. in my room. I really want to go jogging. I can't wait to move out, haha.
Calories for today;
Cereal - 171
Chicken sandwich ~ 350, I think
Half an orange - 29
KitKat - 107
Fajita ~ 400
Total ~ around 1050
Damn, I wanted to stay under 1000 calories every day. I'm eating nothing else til tomorrow.
Hopefully I can get some followers this week, I've been reading some really good ones. :)
think thin x
ugh, i totes know what you mean! if you exercise they ask you in a patronizing voice "are you on a diet?" and you can't turn down food without jokes made at you. it sucks.
ReplyDeleteI'm telling them that I want to be on the track team and thats why I started running. find a good excuse and stick to it, deary.
1050 isn't so bad, either. don't beat yourself up, tomorrow is a new day :)
its always hard around family
ReplyDeletebut like jackie said, all you need is a good excuse