I thought I'd done pretty well today, and I suppose I still have had a good day. I was at 331 calories before, and I got to completely skip dinner seeing as my mom was out all night. Because of that I brought a couple of CDs downstairs and danced crazy for half an hour - and I mean crazy, haha. I'll hazard a guess at 150 calories burned.
I was really hungry after that, around 7pm, so I ate a banana to hold me over, around 110 calories. I was fine after that but then when I was putting away my hair straighteners about 9:30pm I found some Jaffa Cakes I took out of my lunch a few days ago, and I just all of a sudden got really hungry so I ate them. :(
I felt really weak after that. My net intake for today is still around 417 so I haven't ruined it that much, haha.
I've been completely swamped tonight with homework - maths, RE and studying for a French exam tomorrow - so I'm sorry I haven't commented on as many blogs as usual! Hope you're all doing great. xx
Good job on the intake, and fruit is always something great to hold over. Sending you skinnies darling
ReplyDeleteYep, if you binge, always try to do it on fruits/high fiber stuff
ReplyDeleteAt least homework keeps ya busy, that's the only thing it's good for! haha
Stay strong&beautiful sweetie <3