I'm lying in bed thinking about how nice it would be to eat some cereal. Then I think about how it's been about 16 hours or more since I ate anything. Do I really need to eat anything? I eat breakfast out of habit more than anything else. Cereal is one of the one foods I can eat without obsessing too much.
I really want to eat something. But I want to stay in control more.
By some stroke of luck I've managed to get out of eating the biggest meal of my week. Instead of having a Sunday roast with Yorkshire puddings, meat, potatoes and three veg, I'm going to the cinema this afternoon to see Black Swan. I've wanted to see that movie for so long, I've heard really good reviews about it, but also I love going to the cinema because no one notices how much you eat. I can get away with eating a few pieces of popcorn while everyone else assumes I'm stuffing my face like everyone else there. Win win. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment