Today hasn't been great, food-wise. I was fine all day eating my usual small breakfast and lunch, but when I got home my mum had this whole Friday night thing planned out, seeing as neither of us had plans. It was sweet, but of course I couldn't relax because I was thinking about what I was eating the entire time. She'd prepared some little snacks and I pretty much had to eat them because I'm not entirely sure she doesn't suspect something.
Earlier this week my mum spontaneously cleaned my room, and I'm terrified in case she found the box of bagged-up food at the back of my wardrobe. I never usually leave it more than a day, and I'm pretty sure I didn't this time, either, but I can't remember if I took it out or if she found it. I desperately hope she doesn't know anything, she'll just jump to the worst conclusion and who knows what will happen.
Anyway, minus that doom and gloom and the slight binge from tonight, I'm strangely not as crazed about what I've had today. I have the weekend to recover and I'm hopefully going out tomorrow so I can eat nothing and walk off a few hundred calories.
Think thin. xx
No comments:
Post a Comment