I've seen what it does to people and I know I'm not going to become like that. I'm just staying in control of what I eat and how much I weigh.
I'm 15, 5'4'' and I weigh 104 pounds. Sounds pretty thin but it's not. I might weigh slightly below average but I look like I weigh so much more. I want that to change.
It's the weekend, and I look forward to it for a different reason to most people. Sure, there are bonuses - I get to stay in bed past my usual 7am wake up, and I get to stay up later.
More than that I love Saturday because I can eat so little and nobody even notices. During the week I go to school, where I have to sit with my friends and put on a show of enjoying lunch. On a Sunday I'm forced to eat this giant Sunday roast which makes me feel huge. Today though, I ate Special K cereal for breakfast, as usual, a KitKat and half a glass of orange juice. Altogether that's about 300 calories, and I don't plan to eat anything else until at least 7pm.
This last week I've had so much homework. Ridiculous amounts that I've had to stay up late working for, hardly leaving my room. One advantage of that was that I was allowed to eat dinner in my room. All I had to do was hide a roll of small plastic bags in my room and get rid of it when no one was looking. I felt selfish that my mom had cooked for me but the kick I got out of thinking I'd saved probably around 500 calories is pretty much worth it.
I'm looking for new people to talk to and followers on this blog all the time... feel free to follow or leave a comment or whatever, and thanks for reading my failed attempt at a blog, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment