Saturday, 12 February 2011

If only

I could have done so much better today if my dad hadn't come over.
He insists on having us all sit down and eat something, and today he made some sort of curry. I would have gone the rest of the day without eating if I hadn't had to eat that - I like to think, heh.

Calories for today;
Cereal - 150
Snacks - 80
Baked beans - 184
Curry - 500
Total - 914
- 260 burned in exercise
net intake - 654

I want to try and eat more fruit tomorrow. Not that I'll have many calories left, I have Sunday roast tomorrow which is always a problem getting around. :/

I can't wait for this time next week. Half term starts a week on Monday, and it's so much easier not to eat during the holidays - not to mention I really need a break from school!

Thank you to all my beautiful followers, you are so inspirational! Sending you skinnies xx


3 comments:

  1. good net intake today hun! and yeh it's annoying having to sit with the family and eat the food they prepare. for the roast just pile up your plate with as much green veggies as you can! stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, don't get me started on family dinners. I hope you'll be able to go around and sneak in the future! Try eating in your bedroom, by saying you have schoolwork to do...

    I love your blog, stay strong and beautiful sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate when parents force you to eat with them
    good luck sweety
    stay strong
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete