Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Guilty

If you're in the UK, you might have heard about this documentary on TV, called Child Frozen in Time.
It was about a 16 year old girl who stopped physically ageing at around 1 year old. Something in her DNA stops her developing like a normal girl.

It was so sad and heartbreaking, and made me think how lucky I am to look the way I do.

I am grateful for what I have - really. I just can't look in a mirror without seeing all the flaws and wishing desperately there was some way I could be better.

Sometimes I feel so selfish, but then I go back and look at my reflection and I can't stop. Losing weight feels better than anything else for me, and despite how sorry I am for people like the girl in the documentary, this is my life.

I am fully with you with the need to control weight, even though many people don't understand it. But be thankful for what you do have because you are beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. whenever i ride the city bus outside to the outer parts of my city
    i cant help but be grateful for the little things i dont normally think about
    when i was a fatty i used to get my candy fix at the 99 cent store and one time i saw this woman with have her face an open sore
    and another time on the bus this one guy who was so fat he needed a wheelchair and couldnt even get out of his chair to piss, so he was covered in him own urine

    ReplyDelete