There was some good thinspiration at Parent's Evening at school today - which went fine, my teachers had good things to say and my mom just sat there and nodded away, haha. Some of the girls are so gorgeous in my year. I look so much younger than 15 but some of them there could have passed for at least a few years older, had amazing clothes and were so so skinny. One of the girls in my year, she's about 5'7'', I think, was wearing a beautiful leopard print coat, grey jeggings and black brogues, I was so jealous. She eats like a pig, too. Hard not to hate her, isn't it? hah.
I remember hearing a conversation not so long ago - actually involving this girl - in the girls' toilets, when a group of them were talking about eating disorders. They said that bulimia was disgusting and that they could never be anorexic, and they didn't understand how people just starved themselves - it was "stupid and why don't they just eat?"
I felt like yelling in their stupid faces. Yes, because it's that easy. We can't all go out drinking, go home with friends and order a pizza, then go out and do the same a few days later and feel completely fine about it, without counting all the calories and obsessing frantically over what number the scales will show us the next day.
I wish I was one of those girls.

oh god i get so pissed off when i hear people talking like that too! I got annoyed at my friend a while ago when she said being anorexic was disgusting and that if people thought it was pretty to be that thin they're just stupid.
ReplyDeletePeople should just keep thier opinions to themselves i think :)xxx
yeah. one of my friends told me she thought I was stupid and deranged because I commented that this girl (who is a known ana-girl) was really pretty. she is though. she's gorgeous. and I want that too :)
ReplyDeletei hate those sorts of girls! every day wen i walk into class, all i see is beautiful, skinny bitches who dont give a damn abwt ne thing. My brother and best friend hav both started going on at me abwt my restricted eating and it annoys me so much! Funilly enough, they are both underweight themselves, but neither of them understand the want, the need, to feel beautaful, to be skinny.....
ReplyDelete