Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Thrill

Great day today! It was gym day at school so as soon as I could I got on the cardio machines. :) There are way too many people in my class, it restricts how much time you get actually working out, but altogether using weights, the treadmill and the elliptical I burned 182 calories, which I think is pretty good for half an hour in a busy fitness suite.
I walk so much every day, haha, it's half a mile to my bus stop (x2 for the full day, then), then about another half mile total walking to my school and back from the bus stop, plus extra walking around during the day. That's probably like an extra 200 calories a day. Yay!

Intake so far today then is cereal (171), half a sandwich (140), an apple (55), grapes (40) and a KitKat (107). Altogether that's 513, minus my exercise which is a net intake of 331! If my dad doesn't visit tonight I'll be able to skip dinner, and I'll try my absolute hardest not to eat anything. You girls all inspire me with your comments. :)
I also weighed myself just now, and I've lost another pound - my BMI is now 17.46 and I'm 102 pounds. Psyched that I'm only another pound away from my lowest weight!

Next week is half term, which means with a bit of luck I'll be able to try my first fast. It might be a liquid fast but I definitely want to give it a go, I never have the opportunity at school when I'm surrounded by people.

Stay strong. xx


3 comments:

  1. I love that you factor in a treat to your daily intake, I think if I did that I would stop having break down binges. Hmm good idea. Have a great day dear, stay strong and sending you skinnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The great thing about school is all the walking! It sucks when you got workout at the busy times because it seems like everyone at the school is in the fitness center! (For my school, it's around 4 pm that's they busiest ><). That's awesome how you're only a pound away from your lowest weight- then with every pound you lose you'll be at a new low weight!
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get off the bus early, every bit of exercise counts!

    And that's so awesome that you've lost a pound, and so quickly! You should be on your goal weight soon enough :)

    Stay strong and think thin x

    ReplyDelete