Saturday, 12 February 2011

Results

I'm making up for what I thought was a huge binge last night - it didn't have as huge an effect as I thought it would. On the Wii Fit today it said I was 103lbs! I'm really pleased seeing as I'm usually a couple of pounds heavier around my p.
Anyway, I'm on track to going back to my lowest weight, which was 101 pounds a year or two ago. I went up to my highest weight in April last year and I haven't lost enough since then so I'm trying to improve, partly by having this blog. :)

So far today I've eaten 150 calories in cereal and when my dad came up for about 20 minutes - who is really suspicious about what I weigh - I had to eat about 80 calories in snacks to throw him off. Altogether that's about 230 calories.
In exercise though I've done about an hour on the Wii Fit - 10 minutes jogging (2.5km, ~100cals), 10 minutes step up (~60cals), 10 minutes yoga (~40cals) and about 25 minutes in other aerobics/balance exercises (~60cals). That's 260 calories and a negative of 30 calories altogether!

On such a high because of that. I'll skip lunch and go do some more exercise to try and stay as near to 0 as possible. I think I might dance to some music, vigorous dancing burns 400 calories an hour!

Lady Gaga's new song Born This Way is really catchy, I'll start with that as well as some Gaga thinspo. :)

Hope you're all having a nice weekend. xx



2 comments:

  1. well done for the loss:)
    i love lady gaga! born this way is so different but so good at the same time, stay strongxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I'm so jealous, I need to get me one of those wii fit thingys. Really come in handy!
    God, her body looks fabulous. *Envious*

    Stay strong and beautiful sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete