Sunday, 6 February 2011

Regret

The plan my friends and I had to go to the cinema this afternoon completely failed. The movie was supposed to start at 3:30pm, it said so on the website, but when we got there the earliest showing of Black Swan wasn't until after 6. We couldn't agree on a movie we all wanted to see so ended up going home.
We were a bit disappointed after that but I got worse on the bus home. I fell into the trap of being with my friends and ended up eating at McDonald's. I swore I wouldn't eat there any more, I felt disgusting. I only had a medium fries, it's not like I ate an entire burger or anything, but that is still way more than I wanted to eat.

I think I'll update tonight with calories for today. It'll probably be into the six figures. I feel like I've failed completely.



1 comment:

  1. Haha I work at mcdonalds, to save cal there are tooooons of options.

    I know here (Canada) you can get a hamburger w/ no meat for 150cal.

    Also an icecream cone is 140 in the uk? Or fruit/carrot sticks (you can get a bunch and eat 'like a pig' without taking in too much) are like 30-40 cal each.

    Just saying, explore a bit- fries are the woooorse thing to eat there!! (:

    ReplyDelete