Today has been a good day so far, considering I was at school. I've eaten just under
700 calories so far. My dad's making us all sit down for dinner though, unfortunately, so I have a horrible feeling my total for today is about to be ruined.
I got off the bus from school two stops early, though, so I walked for an extra 15 minutes which is about ___ calories. Trying to be optimistic!
I'll update tonight with a bit of luck. Stay strong! xx
congrats on staying strong at school & walking extra! You're staying strong, I'm so proud! I wish I could be as strong as you! You're such an inspiration. xo A.
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love that romper? Yay for being good at school! Stay strong during dinner, maybe try to put mostly veggies on your plate? Sending you skinnies love.
ReplyDeleteNice intake, and you probably shaved some kcals off with the walking. I hope dinner wasn't too damaging!
ReplyDeleteJust eat VERY slowly, cut food in tiny bits, spread it around your plate so it looks emptier, eat with your other hand, etc...
Stay strong and beautiful <33