Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Improve

20 followers in 10 days! You girls all are too sweet, thank you. ♥

Dinner was... manageable, haha. I loaded up on veggies, eating broccoli and mixed veg, which were altogether about 50 calories? (I read that a 30g serving of broccoli is only 7 calories, is that true?!) In total dinner was around 400 calories, kind of disappointing but I walked extra today (even though I usually walk for probably about 2-3 miles a day anyway) and played outside for 20 minutes with my brother which was pretty tiring, so maybe I didn't do so badly? Fingers crossed. :)

I'm fed up of always being disappointed with my totals, and panicking about what dinner will do to my net intake, so I'm going to try and cut down majorly during the day. I'm thinking about changing my usual 170 calorie breakfast of cereal to fruit, which is lower in calories and is quicker to digest. All I then need to eat at lunch is a quick snack, then I feel quite full, and afterwards I only have dinner to worry about!

I think a group of friends and I are going shopping sometime this week, so when I'm in town I'm going to look for some kind of breakfast smoothie - do you have any suggestions? One that's low calorie but something that would hold me over until lunch, maybe.

Hope everyone's week is going good so far. Think thin! xx

(isn't that picture strangely inspirational?)

2 comments:

  1. yeah, it totally is! Okay, I would round the broccoli to 10, and for the breakfast I always stick to Jamba Juice. The light 16oz ones are really yummy (especially for those of us who restrict) and only 150. Super filling, it take the place of one of my meals. :) Good luck, sending you skinnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for brekkie i would definitely suggest making your own smoothie. i've been doing it and i make myself a big blender which gives me 3 big glassfuls for about 100 cals. you can make a berry one adding a bit of milk and sugar and that would be even less than 100 cals! the key is lots of ice :) i like to do coffee ones too.
    x

    ReplyDelete